Certified Business Analyst (CBAP)
"CBAP Certified Trainer"
"Access to CBAP Certification Mock Exams"
"21 contact hours Certificate"
"Post Certification Job Placement"
- What is Business Analysis?
Business analysis involves identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions often include software/application development component, but may also consist of changes related to process improvement, organizational policies etc.
Business Analysts (BA's) are professionals who work with business users and solution providers and propose solutions. BA's are indispensable for delivering successful projects and they work hand in hand with Project Managers in delivering acceptable project outcome.
- Why do you need Business Analyst Training?
Business Analyst Training is helpful to anyone who is looking for a career change or people who have some project experience but haven’t taken any formal Business Analyst training.
We provide Business Analyst training which includes the fundamentals of Business analysis in alignment with BABOK (Business Analysts Body of Knowledge) and prepare you for Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Certification Exam.
- Why do you need a CBAP Certification?
CBAP certification is a certification provided by a global organization International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). IIBA has developed a body of knowledge for Business Analysis (BABOK®) and established the standards for Business Analysis. A CBAP Certification demonstrates your accomplishments in the field of Business Analysis and enhances your prospects for career development and advancement.
- Who can take CBAP Training?
If you are an IT professional, developer, programmer, system analyst or an entry level IT business analyst, you can take our training to understand the fundamentals of Business Analysis and get CBAP certified.
As a CBAP certified Business Analyst, you have an edge over your competition with enhanced skill set. CBAP certification dramatically increases your marketability, boosts your income and enhances your prospects for career development and growth.
- CBAP Certification Eligibility Requirements
- Five years (7,500 hours) of professional experience in the last seven years
- Experience in four of the six knowledge areas
- Experience in three of the five underlying fundamentals
- High school diploma
- Two references (Manager, Client, or CBAP)
- Twenty-one (21) hours of professional development training on business analysis or underlying fundamentals in the past four years
- What are the Benefits of Taking Vibranium Inc. Training?
- Highly illustrative and interactive training, extensive practical case studies and experiences
- Includes useful templates and tools you can use during your employment as a Business Analyst
- Explains the critical activities, tasks and techniques described in the BABOK
- Learn CBAP exam taking strategies and how to handle tricky questions
- Hands on experience in MS Visio and Rational Requisite Pro
- Domain Knowledge training (Telecom, Banking, Healthcare, Insurance etc.)
- Assignment of projects to each trainee where trainees have to complete several tasks associated with Business Analysis e.g., creating requirement documents, use cases, wireframes, business rules etc.
- What is Included in our CBAP Training?
We offer a distinct advantage in CBAP training courses:
- CBAP certified experienced Business Analyst trainer
- Complimentary hard copy of latest edition BABOK Guide
- Qualification towards 21 credit hours
- Case studies, training materials, handouts for additional reference
- Access to 1000+ questions for CBAP
- Templates for BRD, SRS, RFI, RFQ, Use Cases
- Assistance with CBAP Application process
- Assistance with post-certification marketing and placement
- Business Analysis / CBAP Training Content
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- IIBA – BABOK Knowledge Areas
- Business Analysis and Monitoring
- Requirement Management and Communication
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirement Analysis
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, RAD, RUP, Agile)
- Requirements Engineering
- Importance of Requirements
- Type of Requirements
- Requirements Gathering
- Requirements Analysis and Documentation
- Requirements Validation
- UML modeling and Prototyping (Rational rose, Visio) with case studies and examples
- Requirements Gathering Tools (Rational Requisite Pro)
- Quality Assurance (Types of Testing, Test Plan, Test Cases, Quality Center)
- Database Management (Introduction to RDBMS, Writing SQL Queries)